Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A couple of firsts!

See? I should *not* have started a blog! I have zero time and a very demanding baby, what the heck was I thinking?
I just have to mention Henri's new adventures that took place over the weekend. He had his first rice cereal and sat in a high chair for the first time!
He seemed to enjoy the rice cereal - he certainly didn't hate it - but merely tolerated the high chair. We're working on getting him stronger so that he will sit on his own soon, as that will really accelerate progress with his little flat spot. In addition to his range of motion stretches, we are now doing playtime using the Boppy as a stabilizing pillow and trying to convince him that his Bumbo is not a terrible idea. Sometimes he buys into it - sometimes he doesn't.
I'm starting to get a little worn out by the high level of neediness here. Being carried in the front pack is still Henri's favorite thing in the world and now that he weighs over 15 pounds, it's really starting to take a toll on me physically. Not to mention, I am really limited in the kinds and number of chores I can get done with a wiggly (and grabby!) baby attached to me. *sigh* It's a good thing he's so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment